1:04 PM

Baby Bump

Ok. After a lot of poking and prodding (especially on MEGAN'S PART!!! tee hee hee), here is a picture of my belly. Granted, Megan is FAR more brave for baring all in her belly bump picture, but beggars can't be choosers. I'm shy! So this will have to suffice. Anyways, I am 26 weeks pregnant. Full term is considered 36 weeks, but normal gestation is 40 weeks. Confusing. But long story short, I could easily give birth in 10 WEEKS and Mia would be totally full term and healthy. That would be AWESOME. Yet, a little nerve wracking at the same time. I can't fathom what life has in store for Joel and I in a few short months!!! She is a kicking and squirming little thing, and lately she has this new thing of kicking her feet and punching her arms at the same time, so both sides of my belly are getting pounded at the same time. It's pretty hilarious. She has quite the attitude already. Joel talks to the belly all the time and the other day he called her fussy and got punched in the ear. Hee hee hee. I like this kid already :) We get our 4D ultrasounds in like 5 weeks so we'll have a better idea of what she is going to look like. Be sure to check back for those photos!

3 comments:

Brooke and David said...

Aww...such a cute little preggo! :) Mia is growing and will be here before you know it! 10 weeks...wow that isn't too far away! I can't wait to meet her!

Chris and Megan Bunch said...

You are so beautiful and have quite the cute "little" bump!! Man you put mine to shame, I look ginormous and am 5 weeks behind you ;) Thank you for the pictures and for showing the world what a hot mama you are!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for finally putting a belly pic up! You look great! I can't wait for you and Joel to start your adventures with her.