8:27 AM

Misc.

Our church directory picture. Too bad Mia didn't exactly cooperate. But this was when she was only like 6 weeks old. Her hair was so cute and spikey! Not for long...
Ha ha ha ha ha!!! See how long her hair has gotten? This was just a week or two ago. With all that hair Mia gets SO hot and sweaty. I like to run my fingers through it to get it off her head a little and she seems to really enjoy that. So, being the easily entertained parents we are, we got a little psycho picture outa the deal.

Awwww.... I took a bunch of pictures like this the other day and they are SO sweet. We're trying to get her to take naps un-swaddled, with no pacifier, etc. Just lay her down while she's awake and she sleeps type thing. It works pretty well most of the time. She always falls asleep on her own when swaddled, but she's quickly growing out of swaddling blankets! Anyhooo... she fell asleep on her stomach here with her little footsie's crossed so I couldn't resist.
Mia's first piggyback ride from daddy:
Apparently his hair tasted good :) Look at how her little toes are spread out! She definitely got her monkey toes from her daddy.

4 comments:

Brooke and David said...

She's so stinkin' adorable!! One more week and we finally get to meet her!! and of course, see her parents too!! hehe :) so excited!

Debbie said...

She is sooo cute!! Enjoy the journey with her. I just left my baby at college....gosh it was hard!

Chris and Megan Bunch said...

I love your pictures, they are so sweet...my favorite is the one of her crossed feet. Oh my goodness, I can't believe how big she is getting, piggyback rides already!!! Joel must use some good tasting gel :) Pretty soon you will be using that gel on her hair, it is so long that soon you will be braiding it and styling it!!! Miss you

C.Schad said...

Hey, it was really good to see you on Saturday for a brief second and to meet Mia! She is even more precious in person than the pics.
Christy