3:47 PM

Shutterfly


Last week I saw Brooke's blog and read her rave about Shutterfly holiday cards. I am always looking for good holiday photo cards but I usually end up using the same company as everyone else and get the cookie-cutter cards that look like everyone else's. Well, Brooke always has the best looking photo stuff so I figured she had good taste and I should check out the website she was referring to. So I went to Shutterfly.com and was really REALLY impressed. They have SUCH unique, high-end looking cards. I assumed that since they were so professional looking, that they would cost a lot more than other sites, but honestly, they're not more expensive. They just look like it :). Check them out yourself here. So I too decided to blog about them and receive my 50 free cards, even though we all know that with friends and family across the world, we’re gonna need way more than 50! Also, for Mia's birthday Joel and I wanted to do photo cards instead of invitations so that they would kill 2 birds with 1 stone in the scrapbook. Check out all the birthday cards! I won't be using walmart.com or any of the other holiday photo card places because I don’t want my cards to look the same as ones I get in the mail. Ours will be unique, creative, and professional. Thanks Brooke for passing on this great promotion AND such a great site.

0 comments: