12:57 PM

SO important. Please listen

OK most of you who know me know that I am part hippy and I get made fun of a lot for the way I choose to grocery shop, cook, garden, etc. Please listen to this and take it very seriously. I am now an Arbonne rep partly because of the facts you'll hear, but even if you never want to use Arbonne, please listen because it could literally help save your life. If you're reading this, it's because you're a person I love and I want everyone I love to know 2 things:

1) that Jesus came and died for us and rose again to show us that death is NOT the end and that being a Christian is the BEST life to live, even if it isn't always easy, (which has nothing to do with what you're about to listen to, it's just the first thing I want everyone to know...) 

2) there is a better way of living and making healthy choices while on earth, and this audio file will help explain that.

You can listen to it directly from this website or download it (there is a button on the screen that says "download file") and listen to it later.


Please do this. I promise you won't leave unchanged :)




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi an you please send me some arbonne my phone is 703 425 0549 thank you and be blessed