11:39 AM

New Year's Bowling

For New Years we were going to be in Chicago but with all the crazy weather, combined with our friend that we were going to go see getting very sick, we were at home not really sure what to do. We spent the day 4-Wheeling at my mom and dad's property then took Cody, his two little sitsters, and his cousin, Brandon, bowling as their mom had to be out of town. It was a lot of fun and I was the champion bowler of the night! Woo Hoo! I had a photo of my score, but Joel wouldn't let me post it. I guess he was afraid of getting teased for getting beat by a pregnant girl. Tee Hee Hee!

Our dogs Chevy and Sadee anxiously waiting for us to go for a "ride".

A sunny section of the creek and bluffs on my parent's property. It was really chilly that day!

My mom found a bird's nest in a cave along the way. We former Alaskans know how to dress for the cold!

Joel inside the cave.

Brandon picking up Shilah after she got a strike!

Brandon and Cody, mischevious as always.

Kira and Shilah, Cody's youngest siblings.

I'm very happy because I'm winning. Joel...not so happy :)

1 comments:

Chris and Megan Bunch said...

You look gorgeous as always, as for Joel...we will have to work on that pouty face (sore loser)!! It looks beautiful down there, I miss seeing green things!! Think about us this week, it is supposed to stay around 40 to 60 below :(