10:32 AM

Our 3 Year Anniversary

Wednesday, Joel and I celebrated 3 years of marriage. We have been incredibly blessed with each other and we give God all the credit for somehow matching us up (that sure took divine intervention!) and giving us the joy of having the best marriage I could EVER imagine. I am married to my best friend and I wouldn't change one single little tiny thing about him. After all, it is our differences that keep us on our toes :) We are usually in Mexico for our anniversary, but this year our trip fell a little early and we were there last week. So we kept it real simple: Joel bought a HUGE prime rib (far too much for the two of us), I cooked it up with some mashed potatoes and corn, Joel's favorite, along with some ginger ale punch (no wine this year!). The prime rib turned out amazing and cooked to perfection - if I must say so myself! Joel said that if it wasn't better than the Turtle Club, it was really close, which, for anyone who knows Joel, that is a HUGE compliment! Below are a few photos of our evening. Oh, and about Mexico, we were in Mazatlan for 7 days with our friends from Alaska, and as soon as I get all the photos from everyone, I'll tell you ALL about our trip. Promise.

Cutting up the Prime Rib. Can you see the baby bump?

Joel wanted to show pictures of the meal....

Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Chris and Megan Bunch said...

What a beautiful couple, congratulations on your anniversary. The future has so many wonderful things in store for you two and your love will only grow stronger (if you can believe that):) By the way, I love the baby bump, you look too cute!!

Brooke and David said...

Congrats on 3 wonderful years! You guys are too cute! Loving the baby bump and can't wait to see more.

Oh wait...I just remembered I got an email from Joel....call me this weekend if I don't call ya first. I totally forgot. The time difference makes it hard to call during the week.