8:27 AM

34 Weeks

EEK. The last time I posted a belly photo was when I was 26 weeks. That was 8 weeks ago, and quite a few inches in circumference ago! I can not BELIEVE I only have 6 weeks left! And, three of my friends have given birth in the last 2 months, and all three were early. One was three weeks early, two were two weeks early. SO, if I follow their trend, we could have a baby in as little as 3 weeks! AHHHHH!!!!! I doubt that will happen, knowing my luck I'll be 42 weeks pregnant, doing cartwheels, jumping jacks, and anything else to get this child out of me.


Her nursery is not what I would call ready, by any means, and she doesn't have anything to wear home from the hospital yet. To my shock, it is really hard to find those sleeper thingies for babies with long sleeves and the feet in them! I thought that was like the thing babies wore more than anything, and I can't hardly find one! Grrrr. Anyways, keep her and I in your prayers.

I'm doing pretty good, though I can definitely tell that I weigh a lot more than I used to! And they don't tell you all the things that get awkward when you have this belly thing in front of you. So I'm learning the hard way. Also, I've got the third trimester morning sickness that I had heard rumor about, but never in my LIFE thought would happen to me. Luckily it's only for like an hour or two in the morning, as opposed to the eight hours a day I was sick that first trimester. So I can handle this, it's just not fun.

Her movement is getting pretty vicious as she's definitely getting larger. Last night I swear she was doing some speed bag training on my bladder while doing tae bo on my rib cage. She is so far up my one side that I can't even find my last two ribs, and haven't been able to find them for a few weeks now. That side of my belly is hard as a rock while the other side is squishy because she NEVER goes over there. It's so funny. You can actually look at my belly and see how lop-sided it is! Maybe not in this photo, but in person it's very obvious.

3 comments:

Chris and Megan Bunch said...

You look AMAZING!! I have to flatter you because you look gorgeous and I only hope at 34 weeks that I will look that good. Your legs are really skinny, you are all belly, glowing, and the two of you look really happy :) Might I mention that I am really jealous of your green background, it is a beautiful picture and you better keep more coming!!!

Brooke and David said...

I totally and completely agree with Megan! You look absolutely gorgeous! I love the baby bump..it suits you well! :)

I can't wait to meet little Miss Mia!

I can't leave Joel out! He looks cute as always and has an even bigger smile on his face! If that is even possible! :)

Ahh....I can't wait to see you guys!!

C.Schad said...

You look so good, I can only hope to look like that!! Take care of yourself and keep these blogs coming!