8:15 AM

RazorBack Ribs

I didn't mention the BBQ business in my last update. Business has been FLOURISHING! God couldn't be more evident in his blessings on us, that's for sure. Every week has brought us more income and so now the business is paying for itself and we are even making a little bit of profit! Woo Hoo! It is so hard to believe that a little mobile unit like this can support our family, but I suppose that is where faith comes in because we are doing great :) Here are a few photos of our sign, the trailer, and the inside of the trailer with my mom and Joel's bum.


2 comments:

Chris and Megan Bunch said...

I would say that is far from a little mobile trailer. It is not what I imagined at all (I was thinking a North Pole mobile home)! It is gorgeous, you guys did an amazing job...I am really impressed :) With your yummy ribs and great looking restaurant, I am sure you will be successfull!!

C.Schad said...

Yum-o! Bart and I will have to head that way for lunch soon!!