3:58 PM

Nursery Pics

Ok. Here's me proving that a) I do own a camera, tee hee; and b) I have done something in the nursery. I didn't take a picture of the crib because I have not finished sewing the bumper pad and dust ruffle thingy for it. She's gonna sleep in our room for the first while anyways in a bassonett because the baby room is WAY on the other end of the house and me stumbling through the house at 1am, 3am, 5am, etc. without contacts in does not sound like fun... I'll probably have those done by next week though, to my credit :) And her room still looks a little bare as far as the walls and such go, but we have some picture frames we want to hang up, we just need her to GET HERE so we have actualy pictures of her to put in them! Oh yeah, and mom is making a bungalo looking book shelf to match the room that's not quite finished yet either, so that will add to the decor. So in a few weeks you'll probably get updated nursery pics.

4 comments:

Brooke and David said...

Such a cute room! Mia is going to love it!

Hang in there girl...she's almost here! In our thoughts and prayers!

ps...it was so good to hear from Joel yesterday!

Chris and Megan Bunch said...

You are amazing, the room looks great!! Are those actual paintings on the wall....you are so creative :) I love it and soon you will have your little girl monkeying around in it!! Thanks for the pictures and most of all thanks for the updates...I am on pins and needles waiting for that exciting phone call!

C.Schad said...

Love the monkeys!!! So cute.

Brooke and David said...

Congrats! I got Joel's text today! I can't wait to see her! She's beautiful, I know!:)