8:18 AM

One Lonely Photo

After much chastisement I finally got motivated to post some new photos and try to figure out how to post the cute video of Mia. I got her all situated in her rocker next to me, have my bowl of cereal here to eat while I work on it, and when I went to grab the camera, it was GONE. Joel took it today :( SO, in an attempt to fend off the angry blog readers, I'm posting a cute photo from my phone. Not the best quality, but it's pretty sweet.


Mia is still a fantastic baby, real easy going. She likes pretty intense movement which works well with a dad like she's got. There's no peaceful rocking or swinging in this family. She's gotta be flying a million miles an hour to be thrilled. She even gets scared now and then and her little arms will quiver, but if he slows down, she looks at him like, "what's your problem?".

She's all about holding her head up. She hasn't quite mastered it yet, but she sure is trying. It's pretty incredible being that she's only 2 weeks old today.

As soon as I get the camera back I promise, PINKY promise I'll post more. 'Till then, enjoy this one....

2 comments:

Chris and Megan Bunch said...

She looks so peaceful and innocent. Great picture and from the sound of it, she is like that for most of the day!! You two are going to be great parents, and she is so lucky to have been blessed with a mommy and daddy like you :)

Morgan said...

Katy~ She is beautiful! Saw your page from megs. You are going to be a wonderful mother. Good luck and congratulations.
Morgan (Landerman) West