5:35 AM

Wendy's Visit

My dear friend Wendy came to see us in January. This is the second time since Mia was born - what a friend!!! These first pictures are of us being silly at Mear's Bluffs.
Here's Joel peeking between two rocks:
I don't even know what I'm doing, but between my goofy pose and Wendy mid-air, it's a classic photo :)
The rock I'm sitting on has like 300 feet of NOTHING below it, so Wendy it acting like she's pushing me off the rock. The only thing was, she got a little TOO into her role and actually pushed a little!!!
So here we're dying laughing once she realized that she was actually pushing, and saw my terrified face. Ha!
Whoa!
Awww....
Here we are at the restaurant watching the National Championship game - I kind of look like the Michelin Man. I promise I'm not that fat...
Here's Aunt Wendy with captain mischevious...
Thank you for coming to see us again Wendy! I miss you already and can't wait until your next visit!!!

1 comments:

Chris and Megan Bunch said...

I can't believe how big Mia is getting, you definately need to keep posting more pictures of her because she is growing up sooo much between posts!! I miss you guys and wish that we could be there, but I am glad that Wendy is close and was able to spend some quality time with you guys :) You look wonderful and really happy, and I have to tell you once again that Mia is so incredibly beautiful!!